Friday, February 15, 2013

Winning Bidders We're Unable to Contact

About half of our winning bidders didn't leave us an email address or way to contact them; some blogger/Google+ profiles might have info about you, but if there's no email address, we can't, um, email you.

Dina is leaving comments on any of the winning bids we were unable to locate an email address for. I'm also listing them here.




Please contact us within the next 72 hours or we'll move on to the next bidder and winnings will be forfeit.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I have been ill. If the Kassandra is me. My email is sionedkla@gmail.com. I will go to the ones I bid on to double check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Shannon Ginther here. Been at a family funeral out of town.
    weeseldancin@gmail.com. (I owned ferrets)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your bid!

Please be sure to read the instructions on the listing carefully. By bidding on this item, you understand that you will pay the amount pledged for the item should you win. Also double check the listing for shipping information along with the minimum opening bid.

And leave us a way to contact you! Ensure either you include an email address with your comment or your profile includes an email address. Winners who can't be contacted will forfeit their winnings and we'll go to the next bidder. We're evil, not psychic. (Yet...)