What You Are Bidding On:The Deadline Dames have gathered up enough books to keep you reading for a month! This is your chance to get your hands on thirty-one signed novels, one ebook advanced copy, and two novellas from seven authors. The exciting bundle includes:
- Keri Arthur - urban fantasy: DARKNESS UNBOUND, DARKNESS RISING, DARKNESS DEVOURS, DARKNESS HUNTS
- Jenna Black - young adult: GLIMMERGLASS, SHADOWSPELL, SIRENSONG
- Rinda Elliott - debut urban fantasy: DWELLER ON THE THRESHOLD (ebook, early copy!)
- Jackie Morse Kessler - young adult: HUNGER, RAGE, LOSS
- Karen Mahoney - young adult: THE IRON WITCH, THE WOOD QUEEN, FALLING TO ASH
- Devon Monk - urban fantasy & steampunk: MAGIC TO THE BONE, MAGIC IN THE BLOOD, MAGIC IN THE SHADOWS, MAGIC ON THE STORM, MAGIC AT THE GATE, MAGIC ON THE HUNT, MAGIC ON THE LINE, MAGIC WITHOUT MERCY, MAGIC FOR A PRICE, and DEAD IRON, TIN SWIFT
- Rachel Vincent - young adult: Soul Screamers volume 1# & #2 (which includes MY SOUL TO LOSE, MY SOUL TO TAKE, MY SOUL TO SAVE, and MY SOUL TO KEEP, MY SOUL TO STEAL, REAPER), IF I DIE, BEFORE I WAKE, and WITH ALL MY SOUL (early copy!)
How to Bid:In the comment section, leave a message with the amount you are bidding. We ask that you pledge in whole dollar increments ($1, $5, etc), and in US funds. Remember to only bid what you'll be able to commit to.
Bidding is open until February 15, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST (8:00 p.m. EST) so check back on your favorite auctions and bid often!
When the auction has closed, we'll email you about your winning status. We ask that you donate directly to Crestline Elementary (payment options will be forwarded) and send us the receipt as verification. If we haven't heard back from you within forty-eight hours, we'll send one more email (check your spam folders) and if nothing is heard twenty-four hours after that, we'll move to the next highest bidder.
half a beast, $333.ReplyDelete
It was a good fight, though I suspect Paige was "aided" by books being so much more expensive in Oz! At least I got another book blog to follow out of it.ReplyDelete
I actually buy most of my books from the Book Depository because that way it's so much cheaper than any local bookstore. And I would've kept bidding until the end, but I was at work. But good job steve! I hope you enjoy the books :)Delete